Using the Skytap Cloud plugin for Jenkins
The Skytap Cloud plugin for Jenkins provides a set of pre-packaged actions for using Skytap environments, templates, projects, etc. in configuring a Jenkins-based continuous integration workflow.
Download and installation instructions
To download and install the Jenkins plugin, visit the Skytap Cloud plugin for Jenkins wiki page.
The actions provided in the plugin are as follows:
- Add environment to project
- Add template to project
- Change environment state
- Connect to network in another environment (ICNR)
- Connect to VPN tunnel
- Create environment from template
- Create published service
- Create sharing portal
- Create template from environment
- Delete environment
- List sharing portal for environment
- List VM published service
- Merge template into environment
If you see different action names in your plugin, update the plugin to the latest version.
These pre-packaged actions provide you with actions that are commonly needed in provisioning environment resources during a CI run. These actions are documented in more depth at the Skytap Cloud plugin for Jenkins wiki page.