From the Network Settings page, you can edit environment networks, as well as add additional networks.
Networking is one of the most complex areas of Skytap. For a basic overview, or for information on performing specific tasks, see:
- Network overview
- Viewing the network connections in an environment
- Using multiple networks in an environment
- Networking between environments
- Editing an automatic network
- Connecting environments to a VPN or Private Network Connection
- Manually configuring domain name servers
- Exposing and blocking public Internet access to VMs
- Accessing VMs with published services
- Using public IP addresses
- Attaching a static public IP address to a VM
- Adding a managed DNS name and public IP address to a VM
- Editing a managed VM DNS name
- How does Skytap Cloud generate the VM DNS name?
- Detaching a static public IP address or DNS name from a VM
- What is the difference between static public IPs and dynamic public IPs with DNS?
- Troubleshooting issues connecting to a public IP address or Skytap-managed DNS name
- Issue - I can’t access the public Internet from my VM.
- Deleting a network
To attach a VM to a network, or to edit the VM network settings (for example, VM IP address or hostname), see VM Network Settings.