Error message: “The operation failed because there are no IP addresses remaining in the NAT pool of one of the networks.”
The VM can’t be attached to a NAT-enabled network. Generally, this occurs when you try to:
- Attach a VM to a network that is connected to a NAT-enabled VPN, or to another NAT-enabled network.
- Connect two networks together via ICNR.
- Attach a network to a NAT-enabled VPN or Direct Connection.
To complete this action, you must either:
- Disconnect some networks from the NAT-enabled network, or VPN or Direct Connection to release NAT IP addresses.
- Increase the NAT subnet size of the NAT-enabled network or VPN.