Getting additional help with your VM or environment
Contact your administrator or instructor for help with:
- Extending access time or expiration date for a sharing portal.
- Restoring a VM back to a previous state.
- Missing or incorrect user names and passwords for the VM operating system or applications on the VM.
- Applications or databases on the VM that won’t load or that don’t work properly.
- Starting or stopping a VM that you don’t have permission to control
Skytap Support does not manage data, accounts, or applications within the VMs.
Contact Skytap Support for help with:
- Problems connecting to the VM.
- A virtual machine or environment that won’t start or stop when you press the Run, Suspend, or Stop buttons.
- An error message that directs you contact support.
- Your company name or the name of the company you’re working with.
- A detailed description of the issue.
- Any troubleshooting steps you’ve already taken.
- The URL of the environment or sharing portal page. The URL is listed in the address bar of the browser (https://cloud.skytap.com/…).