I can’t sign into my account. How do I reset my password or find my user name?
How to reset your password
- Click Forgot your password? on the Skytap Cloud Sign In page.
- Enter your account user name.
- Click Send Reset Instructions.
- Skytap Cloud sends a password reset email to the email address associated with your Skytap Cloud user name. Check your email and click on the password reset link.
If you did not receive the password reset email:
- Check your email spam folder for Skytap Cloud notification emails.
- Verify that you used the correct user name. Skytap Cloud displays Password reset email sent, even if you enter an invalid user name. For help, see How to find your user name below.
If you don’t remember your Skytap Cloud user name, try searching your email archive for the new user email message sent when your account was created. This email message includes your user name.
If you cannot find your user name, contact your Skytap Cloud account administrator for assistance.
Skytap Support can’t provide you with your account user name.