How do I access the BIOS for a VM?
To access the BIOS of an x86 The most common type of CPU for Windows and Linux VMs in Skytap Cloud. VM
- If the VM isn’t already running, start it.
- Click on the thumbnail image of the VM desktop to open the Secure Remote Access (SRA) browser client.
- In the guest OS—not from the browser client toolbar—restart the guest OS.
- When the VM restarts, press F2 (in OS X or macOS, press Fn + F2) to enter the VMware BIOS.
- Make the changes you want to the BIOS settings, and then press F10 (OS X and macOS: Fn + F10) to continue starting the guest OS.