Error messages for tags and labels
When you attempt to attach tags or labels to multiple environments or templates, you may see the following errors:
- All environments failed to be labeled.
- All templates failed to be labeled.
- All environments failed to be tagged.
- All templates failed to be tagged.
Reasons why these errors might be displayed:
- One of the selected environments or templates maybe have been deleted while you were trying to apply a label or tag.
- One of the labels maybe have been deleted while you were trying to apply it to an environment or template.
Here are some things you can try:
- Refresh the Environments or Templates page and try to apply the tag or label again.
- Try applying the tag or label to one environment at a time.
- If you were trying to apply multiple tags, try applying only one tag at a time.