This guide provides information about how to build, run, and access your virtual environments. It also contains information about creating custom networks, automating VMs and environments, and managing your user account.
For information about additional tasks that administrators can perform, see the Administrator Guide.
Automation and settings
- Copy VMs or add VMs from other environments or templates.
- Control the startup order of the VMs in an environment with VM sequencing.
- View and change VM hardware and SRA browser client settings.
- Use Schedules to automatically start, stop, or suspend environments.
- Automatically suspend an environment that isn’t being used.
- View and manage Docker containers.
- Learn more about Skytap virtual networks.
- View and change network settings for a VM and for an environment.
- View the Network Topology of an environment.
- View and edit VPNs and Private Network Connections attached to an environment.
- Connect an environment to another environment.
- Enable or disable public Internet access.