Skytap is a cloud platform for creating, managing, and sharing virtual machine environments.
Each environment consists of one or more virtual machines and one or more networks. Environments can be as simple as a single VM, or as complex as an entire virtual data center, with dozens of VMs, multiple networks, and applications.
These environments can be used for pretty much anything (development, testing, demos, production) and accessed from pretty much anywhere—just connect to your account at https://cloud.skytap.com/.
Build on demand
- Create multi-machine environments in minutes.
- Optionally, customize your environments by adding VMs, editing your VM settings, and editing the networks.
- Access your VMs in whatever way you’d like—through the Secure Remote Access (SRA) browser client, RDP or SSH, a direct VPN connection, public IP addresses, and more.
Collaborate and share
- Send environments to testers, coworkers, and customers through sharing portals. No Skytap login required!
- Collaborate with other Skytap users through projects.
- Share templates with users in other Skytap accounts or add shared templates to your account.
- Use Skytap with popular developer tools like Vagrant and Jenkins.
- Build your own tools with our robust REST API.
- Request reserved capacity to get reduced rates for always-on Skytap resources in Azure and IBM Cloud regions.
- Use schedules to create and run environments. They’ll be ready when you are.
- Automatically shut down VMs you aren’t using to halt your Metered RAM usage.
- Set usage limits to control spending.
- Sign into Skytap at https://cloud.skytap.com/ and use the Quick Start Guide to build and explore your first environment.
- Visit Skytap Academy to take a full course for new users.
Don't have an account?
- Schedule a demo.
- See a quick product tour.