This section contains information about specific troubleshooting steps and tools.
Testing and diagnostic tools
- Use the Connectivity Checker to verify you meet the minimum access requirements for accessing Skytap VMs in your browser.
- Use Speedtest to check your network performance.
- For more advanced network troubleshooting, run a traceroute or ping test.
Help with accessing and using VMs through your browser
For help resolving connectivity or performance issues while using the SRA browser client, click below to use our guided troubleshooting assistant.
For additional assistance, see:
Help with accessing VMs in other ways
Help with problems within the VM
- Issue: I can’t access the internet from my VM.
- Improving operating system or application performance within the VM
- Resolving prompts to reactivate a Windows license
- Why did my Windows VM suddenly lose network connectivity?
- Troubleshooting Linux VM connectivity issues
- Why is the screen black after my Windows VM boots?
Skytap provides the infrastructure that VMs run on. Generally, Skytap doesn’t support issues with the guest operating system or applications running on the VM.