The May 2020 release includes the following:
New multi-select capabilities
Skytap has used your feedback to make our multi-select capabilities easier to find and easier to use.
The new multi-select feature is available for the following:
Microsoft License Mobility through Software Assurance
Skytap has added the ability for Microsoft Software Assurance customers to use Microsoft License Mobility through Software Assurance for licensing Microsoft software products for use on Skytap VMs.
For more information, see the Skytap attached licenses FAQ.
Updates to the Account Settings page
Skytap has enhanced the Account Settings page. Now you can more easily configure account-wide settings.
In addition, we’ve added the ability to designate the following contacts for your account:
- Primary administrator – The Primary administrator has the authority to make account-level changes—including anything that may affect billing.
- Billing contact – (Optional) The person Skytap should contact with billing or invoicing questions.
- Security contact – (Optional) The person Skytap should contact about security issues.
Usage and account limits are on the Current Usage page. To view and change current usage, reserved capacity, and account limits by region, see Setting usage limits and viewing usage.
For more details, see Managing account-wide settings
New Skytap Frankfurt, Germany region
We added the following new Skytap region:
DE-Frankfurt-I-1 (Frankfurt, Germany)
For more details, see Understanding regions.
Highlights from recent releases
- Import VMs from IBM Cloud Object Storage
- Expanded capability in CAN-Toronto
- Affitional Terraform upgrades
- Terraform upgrades
- General availability of Skytap in Microsoft Azure