Administrators have access to a range of tools and features for managing users and permissions, managing account-wide settings, controlling Metered RAM and storage usage, and running reports.
For a high-level overview, see Administrator overview.
Add and manage users
- User roles and access permissions.
- Creating user accounts
- Resending a user activation link
- Edit a user’s information, user role, or additional permissions
- Changing the owner of an environment, template, project, or asset
- Unlocking a user account
- Deleting or deactivating users
- Add users to departments or groups.