Filtering a list of assets
The Assets page has multiple options for searching, filtering, and sorting the displayed list.
- The My, and Company, Skytap, and All filters display assets by owner.
- My – assets that you own.
- Company – assets owned by other users that have been shared with you (if you are a user), or all of the assets in the company account (if you’re an administrator).
- Skytap – public assets owned by Skytap. If this tab is not visible, you do not have access to these assets.
- All – all assets you have access to, regardless of owner.
- The Search field helps find assets by name, owner, label, tag, and more. For more information about how search works, see Using search.
- The remaining filters (listed below) can be used individually or combined. Filters persist on the page until they are removed. To remove a filter, click Clear.
- After applying a filter or search term, use the Sort by options to sort the list in ascending or descending order by various characteristics (date created, size, etc).
View a list of assets in a selected project.
View a list of with a selected label category or label value.
View a list of assets owned by a selected user. If the My filter is selected above the search bar, the Owner field automatically displays Me as the applied filter.
View a list of assets in a selected region.
- Use an In the past… filter to view a list of assets created in the past 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, or one year.
- Use a Not in the past… filter to view of a list of assets created more than 30 days ago, more than 60 days ago, or more than 120 days ago.
- Click the Custom date filter to create a custom In the past… or Not in the past… filter.
Helpful filters and searches
To do this…
To view the assets that consume the most storage space in your account
- Clear all of the filters and searches.
- Use Sort by size in descending order.
Exporting a list of assets
To export detailed information about the list of assets, click Export CSV. See Exporting a list of environments, templates, or assets.
For more information about other things you can do from the Assets list page, see Adding and sharing files with the Assets page.