Contact your access provider for help
For the fastest response, contact your administrator, instructor, or the person who provided you with access for help with this issue.
Skytap is a public cloud that provides the infrastructure for the virtual machines you are using. Skytap Support cannot manage data, accounts, or applications within the VMs. This includes:
- Applications or databases on the VM that won’t load or that don’t work properly.
- Missing or incorrect usernames and passwords.
- Adding more access time to a sharing portal.
- Restoring a VM back to a prior point.
- Giving you access to start or stop a VM.
If you are a Skytap Cloud user with access to edit the environment, see: