Help with your Skytap VMs
Skytap is a public cloud that provides the infrastructure for the virtual machines you’re using. Companies who use Skytap environments set up the networking, install the VM operating system, and install applications on the virtual machines. Learn more about Skytap.
If you need help with VMs or environments in a sharing portal, see Using a VM or environment from a sharing portal URL.
For first time users…
Troubleshooting credentials and access
Troubleshooting applications on the VM
- The application is running slowly.
- An application isn’t installed.
- An application isn’t working as expected.
- The application user names and passwords are missing or are wrong.
- My lab or course instructions are wrong.
- I need to revert (or rollback) an application to a prior state.
- I can’t access the internet from a browser in my VM.
Troubleshooting the VM or environment
How do I…
For help with something else, see How to contact Skytap Support.