Using tags with Course Manager
Tags can help provide more detail for Course Manager reports and also help you organize and optimize search results for Course Manager resources.
You can apply tags to the following:
- Users – Tags assigned to a Course Manager user automatically apply to any events or on-demand labs that the user creates.
- Courses – Tags applied to a course will automatically apply to any events or labs created from that course.
Event or On-demand labs – Tags applied to an event automatically apply to all participants added to the event or lab.
You can’t edit tags attached to events and on-demand labs.
- For instructions about adding new Course Manager tags, see Creating tags for Course Manager.
- For details about using Course Manager tags with sharing portals, see Using tags to drive sharing portal behavior.
- For details about how to interpret Course Manager reports, see Using tags for reporting in Skytap.