Viewing event schedules in Course Manager
When you add participants to an event, Course Manager creates Skytap schedules to start participant environments before the event begins, and delete them after the event ends. For recurrent events, Course Manager also schedules environments to stop at the end of each class day and start again at the beginning of the following class day. You can view all of these scheduled actions in Course Manager.
Viewing the schedules for an event
To view an event’s schedules
- In the Course Manager navigation bar, click Events. The Events page displays.
- Locate the desired event. Depending on whether the event has begun, it may be listed on the In Progress or Upcoming tab.
- Click the name of the event. The event details page displays.
- Click the Event actions drop-down menu.
- Click Schedules. The event’s Schedules page displays.
Viewing the schedule for an event participant
To view an event participant’s schedule
- Follow the steps in the section titled Viewing the schedules for an event to go to the details page for the participant’s event.
- On the event details page, click the Participants tab.
- Click the drop-down menu next to the participant name in the Instructors or Students section.
- Click View schedule. The event participant’s Schedule page displays.
Sorting and filtering schedules
To sort schedules
- Click the name of the column you want to sort. The page updates with the column values sorted in ascending order.
- To sort in descending order, click the name of the column again.
To filter schedule data
- Click (Filters) on the upper right corner of the page. The filter options display.
- Select the values you want to filter on, and click Filter. The page reloads with the filtered values.
- To reset the filter and display all the schedule data again, open the filter options and click Reset.